Information Session for Employers: Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project (AIPP) Webinar
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project (AIPP) is a new employer-driven immigration program designed to address the labour gaps of employers in the Atlantic Provinces. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is for skilled immigrants and international student graduates who want to permanently live in Atlantic Canada. For more information on the pilot project visit:
To become designated, an employer must:
- Have a business operating in good standing
- Provide information on labour needs
- Commit to working with a service provider organization on settlement and retention
Join us for a 1-hour webinar for information on how ISANS, a Settlement Providing Organization, can help Nova Scotian employers settle and retain skilled immigrants and international student graduate.
- Visit the ISANS events calendar here and select the date you’d like to attend
- Fill out the selected event’s registration form
Registration deadline is Friday, July 17 at 5:00 pm. Registrations made after this deadline will not be accepted.