NSBA is a strong voice for the boatbuilding industry in Canada’s Maritimes – and your business can benefit by joining our association. For the benefit of its members, NSBA:
- Promotes the industry at home and abroad
- Develops and delivers training to upgrade workers’ skills
- Helps tradespeople get Certified
- Encourages youth to pursue a career in the boatbuilding industry
- Represents the industry at all government levels
- Provides technical and market advice
Companies based in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island that build, repair, refit, restore or service boats are eligible to join the NSBA as a “Member”.
Companies that offer materials, equipment and/or services to boatbuilding companies in Canada’s Maritimes are eligible to join the NSBA as an “Associate Member”.
Membership brings you a range of benefits – all aimed at helping your business. Cost of basic Membership is $600 + HST plus any of the optional promotional benefits you decide to take. Download the NSBA Membership package to see the list of benefits available to you – and what the cost of them is.
Our membership year runs from the 1st of May to the 30th of April and a completed membership application form, and full payment is due by end of May in order to be included in our annual printed industry directory.
Please contact Jan at 902.423.2378 with any membership questions you may have.