Suppliers > Scania USA Inc.
Scania offers a complete marine engine concept to meet the toughest demands of reliability, performance and operating economy. The Scania Marine Solution provides an array of flexible options regarding ratings, equipment, type-approved instrumentation and factory-fitted transmissions.
Scania’s marine engine platform comprises of the high output -16 liter V*, the powerful -13, and -9 liter engines. These engines are Tier 2, IMO II certified, ranging from 220-1000 hp.
The Scania marine engines are renowned for industry-leading fuel efficiency irrespective of emission standard, and a giving choice for anyone who seeks to optimize fuel economy without comprising performance.
Scania operates in more than 100 countries throughout the world and is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of marine and industrial engines, and trucks and buses, with excellent standing and highly loyal customers. The engines build on a long tradition of amazingly compact power packs that share both technology and architecture with Scania’s truck and bus engines.
This makes for easy installation and exceptional performance.
- A. L. LeBlanc
- ADF Diesel
- All About Hydraulics & Marine Ltd.
- Allain’s Sales & Services Ltd.
- Allswater Marine Consultants
- Anchor Hatches / P&E Manufacturing
- Atlantic Electronics
- Atlantic Marine Trades Association
- Avalon Marine
- Awlgrip / Interlux
- Beta Marine Canada
- Blumara Corp
- CME Marine & Industrial Division
- Composites One
- Cummins Sales & Service
- DNV GL
- Don Brenton’s Fire Protection
- DSS Marine Inc.
- E.Y.E. Marine Consultants
- Fairway Insurance Services
- Fulcrum Marine Consultancy Ltd.
- GENREP Ltd.
- Glas Ocean Electric Inc.
- Hydro Slave Marine Equipment
- Jastram Technologies
- Kilo Marine Services
- L. Himmelman Elastomers
- Lengkeek Vessel Engineering
- Lloyd’s Register Canada Limited
- MacKay Marine
- Marindustrial Inc.
- Marine Source
- Marinelite Windows
- MCT Marine Insurance
- Mercury Marine
- Mermaid Marine Products
- Motor-Services Hugo Stamp, Inc.
- New Way Diesel
- Nova Industrial Supplies Ltd.
- Nova Scotia Community College
- Philip LeBlanc Diesel Repairs
- Polynt Composites Canada Inc.
- Russel Metals
- Sansom Equipment Limited
- Scania USA Inc.
- Seamasters Services Limited
- Spartan Industrial Marine
- SWL Consultants
- Target Hydraulics and Machine Works