Suppliers > ADF Diesel
Since its foundation in 1982, ADF Diesel has become synonymous with confidence and dependability. Within each division of Groupe Fournier Diesel, the quality service provided by their highly qualified sales teams, mechanics and managers is at the heart of our concerns; as is the reliability of our products. It is certainly for these reasons that thousands of entrepreneurs choose to maintain their trade relationships with Groupe Fournier divisions.
Being a distributor of Scania engines makes them your engine solution provider.
Get more competitive with a complete solution!
Why settle with first-class engines when you can get a first-class solution? Starting out from their engine range they can help you customize a complete Scania marine solution: An array of flexible options like ratings, equipment, transmissions, cooling systems and instruments that are matched to fit your specifications. Of course with proven Scania quality throughout the entire solution.
Engine ranges from 220 hp to 900 hp, heat exchanged and keel cooled engines.
- Modular design with single cylinder heads
- 500 service interval
- 2 000 hours valve lash adjustment
- No Break-in period required
- 100% engine tested on dyno before delivery
- Outstanding torque at low revs
- Excellent fuel efficiency
For more information on Scania EPA Tier 3 IMO Tier 2 specifications, click here.
Enquire now, call Eric Simard at 514-220-2326 or via email at email@example.com
- A. L. LeBlanc
- ADF Diesel
- All About Hydraulics & Marine Ltd.
- Allain’s Sales & Services Ltd.
- Allswater Marine Consultants
- Anchor Hatches / P&E Manufacturing
- Atlantic Electronics
- Atlantic Marine Trades Association
- Avalon Marine
- Awlgrip / Interlux
- Beta Marine Canada
- Blumara Corp
- CME Marine & Industrial Division
- Composites One
- Cummins Sales & Service
- DNV GL
- Don Brenton’s Fire Protection
- DSS Marine Inc.
- E.Y.E. Marine Consultants
- Fairway Insurance Services
- Fulcrum Marine Consultancy Ltd.
- GENREP Ltd.
- Glas Ocean Electric Inc.
- Hydro Slave Marine Equipment
- Jastram Technologies
- Kilo Marine Services
- L. Himmelman Elastomers
- Lengkeek Vessel Engineering
- Lloyd’s Register Canada Limited
- MacKay Marine
- Marindustrial Inc.
- Marine Source
- Marinelite Windows
- MCT Marine Insurance
- Mercury Marine
- Mermaid Marine Products
- Motor-Services Hugo Stamp, Inc.
- New Way Diesel
- Nova Industrial Supplies Ltd.
- Nova Scotia Community College
- Philip LeBlanc Diesel Repairs
- Polynt Composites Canada Inc.
- Russel Metals
- Sansom Equipment Limited
- Scania USA Inc.
- Seamasters Services Limited
- Spartan Industrial Marine
- SWL Consultants
- Target Hydraulics and Machine Works